Saturday 16 March 2013

ummm!!!!!, it's been well over a month since I've been on here :-(, and just as I was starting to get the hang of things. I've been making oodles of things for my stall tomorrow and I had orders for Mothers Day. I would lovem to share the pics, but if you've read my previous posts you'll know that I find the getting the pics on here bit so difficult. It takes me aaaaages!!!!!, and that time has been spent creating.

Howsomever, I do find FB so easy, so all my pics are on their....if you fancy a look and are on FB please take a wander over and have a peek

Right, time to check, price up, iron and pack my stock....then it'sm back to the dining table for more making time, and if I'm everso lucky I might find a bit of time for some hooky/sofa/viewing time

I'll try and get back properly soon????, really I will

4 comments:

  1. I follow you on Facebook, and you never seem to stop working! I hope your taking care of yourself! Good luck tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Patty, I tend go go through fits and starts and always leave making new stock till the last minute. One day when I am all grown up I will learn to spread it out a bit more :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to have that same problem but if you load your photo's to Picaso web its much quicker as you can download them from there onto your blog post. Hope the fair goes well, dee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Dee, I'll look into that tomorrow,,,this evening is all about chilling after a great day of selling :-) x

      Delete