Sunday 27 January 2013



Wee hee!!!!!!, I finally have some items listed on my Etsy shop, which I opened in 2009. It's taken me over 8 hours to list these few items, my word, how complicated did I find that!!!!! Sorting out postal prices, getting the listings right (I think), editing, re-editing, trying to sort out policies, not saving stuff and losing it all....the list goes on. BUT....I got there (I think), and I still have all of my hair :-) My brain is totally mangled, but that is perfectly normal for me and my relationship with technology.

                   

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You shop looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Elisabeth :-), I've still got quite a bit to list on there, infact, that's what I should be doing at the moment, but I keep getting distracted by my laptop and granddaughter :-)

    ReplyDelete